Year of Giving
1. Donate a pair of shoes or pajamas to a foster care child in need! Just visit Maury County Cares 4 Kids to get started.
2. Provide food to a man or women in need by donating to Grace Centers of Hope!
3. Give an unborn child a chance at life by giving to Pregnancy Center of Columbia and praying for these moms.
5. Support a family in need by helping to fulfill a microfinance loan through World Vision.
6. Give to those who are affected by HIV and AIDS. Provide care and compassion by donating to Samaritan’s Purse!
7. Donate to Reece’s Rainbow and help children with Down Syndrome find a home and a loving family.
8. Support those who have been victims of abuse and help them start a better life. Visit Hope House!
9. Sponser a child living in poverty. Get started by visiting Compassion International.
10. Make sure that a child living in a homeless shelter isn’t forgotten on their birthday. Learn more at Cheerful Givers!
11. Visit a local Nursing home or long-term care facility and become a companion to someone in need.
12. Volunteer at a local soup kitchen. Provide child care for a struggling parent. Bake a great meal for a lonely senior. Get creative and make time for giving!
God calls each Christian to give. Ask God for the opportunities, and keep your eyes open. Take the time this year to give some of what He has so freely given to you!
Have any ideas or great organizations to support? Well don’t keep it to yourself. Please share it below!